We all love to do simple things with our man, like holding hands while out for a walk or cuddling in bed. However, be sure to get some more touching into your day, whether it’s stroking the back of his neck while in conversation or resting your hand on his knee while he’s driving. These tiny gestures are great to help foster affection, increase happiness and bring the both of you a little bit closer.
Here are 5 benefits of touching
- It creates a sense of connectedness and togetherness
- It brings a sense of well-being
- It relieves anxiety, tensions and helps with relaxation
- It can relieve or alter the perception of pain
- It helps you communicate better (touching is a way of saying what you feel!)
Yup, a little extra physical contact can go a long way!