When date night extends after midnight
You’ve been dating for a while now. The day is fast approaching, you can feel it! Maybe tonight’s the night? Maybe, after dinner and a movie, he’ll ask you if you want to come up… and stay the night?
You don’t want to be caught off guard. But on the other hand, landing at your beau’s place with a suitcase to last you a week could freak him out just a tad. Below, here are some essentials to slip into your bag, just in case…
1. Condoms. You and only you are responsible for your sexual health! Don’t expect sweetie to come equipped. Leave the house with ample protection!
Trojan Condoms, $TBA at pharmacies and select retailers.
2. Spray deodorant. You may not have time to take a shower, but at least you’ll feel fresh and dry.
Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant, $5.99 at pharmacies.
3. Toothbrush. So you won’t have to worry about your breath the morning after.
Sephora Sleepover Toothbrush, $20 in stores and online.
4. Makeup remover wipes. Because you probably don’t want to be sporting raccoon eyes come morning!
Neutrogena All in One Makeup Cleansing Wipes, $11.99 at pharmacies.
5. Dry shampoo. Heading to work the next day? Apply some on your roots, put your hair in a ponytail and you’re set.
Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo, $28.50 at hair salons and online.
6. A phone charger. He may be the one, but this is just one of those things you’ll never agree on. He’s team Androïd and you’re team iOS. He can’t help you now!
MiPow Power Tube 2600M Micro USB 2600mAh Portable Charger, $46.98 at Best Buy and online.
7. Irresistible lingerie. You know, those pieces he’ll want to help you get out of right away!
Sokoloff Lingerie Laïla Lilac Bralette and Brazilian Panties, $48 and $28 online.
8. Mascara. Some mornings are more difficult than others. A little mascara will brighten your look and hide all evidence of the night before…
Make Up For Ever Smoky Stretch Mascara, $28 at Sephora and online.
9. A portable razor. You caught those pesky hairs that make your life a living hell just in time. For last-minute touch-ups, take this precious ally with you.
Gilette Snap With Embrace Razor for Women, $15.99 at pharmacies.
10. Ballet flats. Think about it, six-inch heels do not maketh appropriate footwear at 7 a.m.!
Zara Two-Tone Ballet Flats, $35.90 in stores and online.