Now’s the time to enjoy yourself!
Sometimes, singles have a reputation for being excluded by their couple friends, or even succumbing to the fear of loneliness when it takes over – and these concerns can become even more significant in summer. What if happiness can be found in celibacy? Here are some good reasons that prove being single in summer isn’t so bad after all!
1. Less spending. “Love don’t pay the bills!” This expression is so true, and also works the opposite way. Love causes bills! If you don’t have to spend on dinner and drinks, you can enjoy your hard-earned money!
2. Unlimited eye candy: Those gentlemen have worked hard to get bodies like Greek gods, and soon they’ll be hidden away again under a lot of layers (yay for the Canadian climate!) Go ahead, now you can check out those hunks strutting across the beach without feeling guilty.
3. You can travel without having to consult anyone. You don’t need to coordinate your week-long vacation with your parntners, keeping your fingers crossed your schedules will match up. Ready to go on an adventure, ladies? After all, you might find some interesting encounters!
4. You can do what you want, when you want. You’re now free to spend long evenings with your one true love, the one who never disappionts you – Netflix! Stay in your pajamas all day with no makeup, hair tied up in a bun, whatever your heart desires. Perfect!
5. Attraction revival. Sun-kissed complexions, clothes that leave nothing to the imagination… everyone looks better in summer! This is good news, because it means there’s no shortage of opportunities to seduce and be seduced. Isn’t playing the field fun?
6. More time for family and friends. Did your old flame monopolize your time at your entourage’s expense? It’s high time to fix the situation. Make some calls and put in the effort to reconnect with people you’ve lost touch with.
7. Casual sex, nothing more. Shall we go back to the basics, for a minute? No expectations, no pressure, no commitment. What’s not to love?
8. You can wait for the right one: You’ve learnt, reassessed what you’re looking for, and you’ve most likely grown since your last relationship. Now, when Prince Charming comes along, you’ll be more than ready!
9. Learn to focus on yourself. “Me”, “myself”, and “I”! Think about it – you have all the time in the world to build a healthier relationship with yourself, focus on your priorites, and work to achieve your personal goals.
Now, you have the floor singles! What do you have to add to the list?